Are you looking for a High Deductible Health Insurance plan for your Health Savings Account?
HSA Resources was founded by two attorneys dedicated to making Health Savings Accounts conveniently available to as many Americans as possible. Their goal is to make opening, managing and accessing your HSA easy and rewarding. They strongly support the philosophy of giving individuals more control and choice in their lives and hope to help make HSAs a prominent method to pay for health care in the near future. Their expertise in IRAs and MSAs helps them provide the best HSAs available as they strive to create a market leading HSA solution.
- Free internet access/Internet banking (ACH electronic transfers)
- Free starter checks (10)
- Free debit card
- No monthly or annual fees if you elect online statements
- Tiered interest paid on all deposits
- $14.95 trades includes stocks and mutual funds ($15 annual brokerage custodial fee)
- No ongoing minimum balance for checking or brokerage
- Phones answered by trained HSA personnel
- Employer Resource Center to help with employer plans
- Excellent support access to their attorneys they work directly with employer groups to answer questions on HSAs.
- Easiest application in the business
The easiest way to apply with HSA Resources is through their secure Online Application. Your other option is to download their application below, fill it out, and mail it to them.
Mail your completed application to:
HSA Resources Bank
1010 West St. Germain St., Suite 150
St. Cloud, MN 56301
You can visit HSA Resources Bank at www.hsaresourcesbank.com for complete information. If you decide to apply after visiting their website, please apply through this page so they know you came from HSA for America.
Disclaimer: The information listed above is current to best of our knowledge. Please visit this administrator's web site or contact them directly to confirm you have the most current information available.
HSA for America is an independent health insurance agency specializing in high deductible health plans qualified to work with health savings accounts. We provide a list of recommended HSA administrators as a service to our visitors and customers. We are NOT an administrator ourselves. If you have a question for a specific administrator, please contact them directly.
For a list of the administrators we recommend, please visit our HSA Administrators page.
For information on how to get instant quotes and choose a plan that is qualified to work with a health savings account, please visit our "How To" Guide page.