HSA Resources has been in the financial services industry for more than 20 years. Backed by experience and expertise in IRAs and MSAs, this respected HSA administrator provides excellent Health Savings Account value with easy-to-open HSA accounts. Signing up, accessing and managing your HSA through HSA Resources is fast and rewarding.
Aside from offering low fees, HSA Resources is also a good option if youâ€™re looking to set up an HSA for an employer group.
Starting May 1, 2014, HSA Resources will start offering their â€śHSA Completeâ€ť â€“ an improved version of their HSA Interest Checking account. This will be the default option for those opening a health savings account with HSA Resources on May 1, 2014.
|Opening Fee||Closing Fee||Minimum Opening Deposit||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee|
Effective May 1, 2014:
* HSA Resources annual custodial fee will change to monthly. The monthly fee will be $2.25. However, the monthly fee is waived if the account holder maintains a daily balance of $2,500.
**For existing HSA Interest Checking accounts, the annual fee will increase from $25 to $27.
- No-cost online banking (ACH electronic transfers)
- 10 free starter checks
- Free debit card for the account holder and the authorized signer
- Tiered interest paid on all deposits
- $14.95 trades includes stocks and mutual funds ($15 annual brokerage custodial Â Â Â Â fee)
- No ongoing minimum balance for checking or brokerage
- Phones answered by trained HSA personnel
- Employer Resource Center to help with employer plans
- Excellent support â€“ access to the administratorâ€™s knowledgeable attorneys â€“ with direct access to address employer groupsâ€™ questions on HSAs.
- Easiest application in the business
The easiest way to apply with HSA Resources is through their secure Online Application. Your other option is to download their application below, fill it out, and mail directly.
Mail your completed application to:
HSA Resources Bank
1010 West St. Germain St., Suite 150
St. Cloud, MN 56301
You can visit HSA Resources Bank at www.hsaresourcesbank.com for complete information. If you decide to apply after visiting their website, please apply through this page so they know you came from HSA for America.
For a list of the administrators we recommend, please visit our HSA Administrators page.
For information on how to get instant quotes and choose a plan that is qualified to work with a health savings account, please visit our "How To" Guide page.