Are you looking for a High Deductible Health Insurance plan for your Health Savings Account?
Sterling HSA is an independent HSA administrator. They deliver a high level of customer service and record keeping. Their accountholders may self direct their investments into any IRS qualified vehicle. They review EOBs and pay medical bills on behalf of their accountholders. Their aim is to help their accountholders maintain as much money as possible in their HSA. Their "eSavings plan" allows you to enroll and manage your funds on line. You can use "eChecking" for disbursements and schedule deposits at your convenience.
Access Fee: None
Any and all IRS approved investment vehicles-self directed. Our accountholders can use their current broker/dealer or our Partnervest option.
- High level of customer service. 1-800-617-4729 customer service number answered by very capable customer service representatives M-F 8AM to 6PM PST.
- Review and pay medical bills on behalf of our accountholders. They claim to have saved their accountholders substantial amounts of money by reviewing their EOBs to be sure that they have taken advantage of their health plan discount.
- Indicate whether or not a disbursement is an IRS qualified expense
- Allow accountholders to self direct their funds into any IRS qualified investment vehicle
- Allow accountholders to back date their accounts to the effective date of their HDHP
Contact Phone: 1-800-617-4729
You can visit Sterling HSA at www.sterlinghsa.com for complete information and application instructions.
Disclaimer: The information listed above is current to best of our knowledge. Please visit this administrator's web site or contact them directly to confirm you have the most current information available.
HSA for America is an independent health insurance agency specializing in high deductible health plans qualified to work with health savings accounts. We provide a list of recommended HSA administrators as a service to our visitors and customers. We are NOT an administrator ourselves. If you have a question for a specific administrator, please contact them directly.
For a list of the administrators we recommend, please visit our HSA Administrators page.
For information on how to get instant quotes and choose a plan that is qualified to work with a health savings account, please visit our "How To" Guide page.