Humana is a large health insurance company that offers a wide array of health insurance products, including individual and family plans. They are the recipients of many prestigious awards, including a Top 25 Noteworthy Company by DiversityInc in 2014, a People’s Choice Stevie Award for their MyHumana Mobile Application, and a Newsweek Green Ranking for environmental impact and green score. Humana prides itself on its standards of excellence and is accredited by the following organizations: URAC, Core Certification and NCQA.
Humana States Available
Humana offers plans in the following 22 states:
Humana offers both HMO and PPO plans, including the metallic levels of plans: Gold, Silver, Bronze and Platinum both on and off the exchange. They also offer Basic plans as well. Plan offerings and premiums vary depending on location.
- HMO Plans: Basic 6600, Bronze 6300, Bronze 4850, Silver 4600, Gold 2500, Platinum 0
- HMO Cost Share Reduction (CSR) Plans: Silver 4600 Base, Silver 3250 (CSR), Silver 900 (CSR), Silver 500 (CSR)
- HMO & EPO Plans: Gold 2500, Platinum 0, Platinum 1000
- PPO & POS Plans: Basic 6600, Bronze 6300, Bronze 4850, Silver 4250, Silver 3650, Gold 2500, Platinum 1000, Platinum 0
- PPO & POS CSR Plans: Silver 4250 Base, Silver 325 (CSR), Silver 750 (CSR), Silver 500 (CSR), Silver 3650 HSA eligible, Silver 2920 HSA eligible (CSR), Silver 1100 (CSR), Silver 475 (CSR)
Humana HSA-eligible Plans
Humana offers health savings account (HSA) eligible plan choices for individuals and families. HSA-eligible plans are available with Humana’s Silver and Bronze plans. Availability varies depending on your state and location. To learn how HSAs work, visit our HSA Info page.
Humana Member Benefits
Take advantage of many wonderful and innovative health programs and wellness tips for living an active lifestyle. Humana is here to partner with you on your healthcare journey - in more ways than one! Below are just a few of the member benefits Humana has to offer.
- Personal Nurse - This program is here to help you manage chronic conditions and make healthy lifestyle choices by staying in touch with you. Your Personal Nurse can provide flexible hours to ensure your busy schedule is taken into consideration.
- Health Assessment - Utilize this online health check up to receive information on making healthier lifestyle choices.
- Telemedicine - Through programs like eVisits and Remote Patient Monitoring, technology offers you the chance to get health related questions answered quicker - so you can get back to feeling better. eVisits offer the opportunity to video chat with doctors for non-emergent care needs. Remote Patient Monitoring allows you to utilize a mobile medical device for tests and then send that data to a doctor or nurse.
- Health & Well-being Resources - Read a wide array of information ranging from mental health and diet & nutrition to fitness and exercise, among others. There are topics for everyone in your family!
- Wellness Discounts - Take advantage of many money-saving offers for chiropractic, massage therapy and acupuncture services to eyewear!
We’re Here to Help
HSA for America can offer you free and professional advice so you can make the best choice possible regarding your health care plan. Your Personal Benefits Consultant is available to answer any questions about Humana health plans, ultimately maximizing the amount of money you can save annually while truly understanding the type of health care you will receive.